Helvar LED drivers are designed for energy efficient, long lasting, high quality, professional lighting applications. Including a wide range of switchable and dimmable LED drivers, they can be used as part of a simple standalone lighting system or bigger building management systems.
Below is an example of a Helvar driver, please visit their website for their full range of drivers.
35 W Dimmable two channel intelligent Colour LED driver.
• 2-channel tunable white for human centric lighting
• Wide dynamic range of colour temperatures on all dimming levels
• SELV output protection for safety and flexibility in luminaire design
• Driver protection Class II
• Suitable for Class I and Class II luminaires
• Optional strain relief for independent use outside of luminaire
(LC1x70-SR) and driving Class III luminaires
• DALI type 8 compatible. One DALI address for controlling colour temperature by two output channels
• Adjustable constant current output: 350 mA (default) to 700 mA
• Output current programmable by Helvar driver configurator tool, by DALI commands or by external resistors
• Hybrid dimming technique for high quality light. Colour temperature controllable down to 2 % minimum dimming level
• Switch-Control functionality for easy-to-use intensity and colour temperature control
• Multipurpose terminal Iset/NTC for current setting or overtemperature protection
• Full load recognition, open and short circuit protection
• Constant Light Output (CLO) (default disabled)
• Power consumption monitor (real time), Running hour monitor (accumulative), Energy management (accumulative).