CBU-TED is a Bluetooth controllable, Casambi enabled trailing-edge dimmer for operation of incandescent lamps, dimmable LED lamps and dimmable LED control gear. It can be installed behind a traditional wall switch, inside a luminaire or into a ceiling outlet box. Maximum allowable ambient temperature must be observed
CBU-TED is able to control up to 150 W. The maximum permissible load varies according to different load types.
The LD220WCM is a 200VA Bluetooth controller phase-cut dimmer for all 230V luminaires.
- Push input, mechanical switch or Bluetooth
- Push input can be used to group or control any scenario
- Small form factor, wall box, OEM or surface mounting
- Scheduling of light and animations, auto adjusting for season
- Change profile in app, logarithmic, linear or on-off behaviour
- Wireless connection/grouping of luminaires and switches
- Use any standard retractive switch
- Filament bulbs, LED retrofit lamps or LED drivers
- Downlights, ceiling lamps, outdoors or stripes
- Driver and dimmer for complete smart control of all luminaires in an apartment, house or project installation
- Group luminaires together without any wires
- Central on/off switch
- Outdoor lights with animations and sunlight scheduling